Monday, November 3, 2014

Counterfeit Product


 
In the market we see many products some of original and others fake or imitate. Today I am going share with you a very popular fake product which is makeup.  In the last few years I notice many fake makeups in back home.  Comparing a counterfeit makeup with the original product sometimes it’s hard to see the differences between them, but I    will compare as much as I can. For example, the price of a fake Mac lipstick will be less 5$ than the original and the quality will be different.  You could buy a fake makeup online or in the black market. I really don’t recommend because it’s not good for the skin. 



2 comments:

  1. Fake? Oh really looks same!! I have mac lipstick but this pictures looks same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the material are very different and could be dangerous for your health!

    ReplyDelete