Sunday, November 16, 2014

C-train Etiquette



I enjoy riding with the public transportation and C-train almost every day. There are some etiquette to do while riding some of them is written and unwritten and I wish to make a list for few of some rule:


             1.  Courtesy seating: This means to give your seat for disability or elderly person. 

 2.  Personal audio devices: If other people can hear music through your headphones you have to keep it down.
3.   Food & Drink: If you are going to eat or drink you just remember to keep it clean.
4.   Make room for others: When riding a bus or C-Train, move to the back to allow space for others.
5.  Smoking: Smoking on Transit property is illegal.


 I see those rules enforced in Calgary Transit and also I think the transit needs more rules because some people are new to the city, so they have to know some written rules that people live in the city usually know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Some people eat smelly food in c train and bus it's so bad. Also I don't want to listen music but music is sometimes really loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want people should allow the etiquette.

    ReplyDelete