Thursday, December 4, 2014

Plans for the Vacation



I’m so happy for finishing the semester and today is December 4, 2014 it’s my birthday so I’m excited for a new year for me.  I can't wait for a vacation I want to take rest and relax.  Also, I would like travel to USA and spend all time with my husband without the stress of studying. After my vacation I will prepare myself for the winter semester because I’m planning to continue studying English. My future plan is to apply for a bachelor degree at University of Calgary.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful plans!!! and we share in the next winter semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had the best birthday ever! Thanks so much for all of your hard work over the semester!

    Posts - 10
    Comments - 20
    Total: 30/30 = 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Julie.Thank you my dear!

    ReplyDelete